Exhibit Hall Rate
- $50,000 (Platinum Supporter)
- $25,000 (Gold Supporter)
- $15,000 (Silver Supporter)
- $10,000 (Bronze Supporter)
- $5,000 (Standard Exhibitor)
Baptist Health Foundation - Corporate Philanthropy Partners
Name Badge Request for Booth Representatives
Please print the name(s) of the representatives who will be exhibiting at the symposium.
Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of this agreement, “Exhibitor” refers to the company(ies) represented at this event as well as the companies’ representative(s) present at this event; and “Baptist Health” refers to Baptist Health South Florida, its affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, departments and/or employees.
- Exhibitors may not place brochures, marketing materials or flyers outside of that company’s assigned exhibit space.
- Exhibitors may not affix anything to the walls, doors, floors or columns of the Exhibit Hall or symposium space.
- All illuminated displays and other equipment requiring electrical current must conform to local electrical codes. All extension cords must be 3-wire grounded and UL approved.
- Subletting of exhibit space is not permitted.
- Baptist Health will not refund any fees paid under this agreement if the company cancels or does not use the exhibit space.
- Baptist Health CME reserves the right to (a) reject any exhibit application; (b) reject, prohibit, restrict or otherwise require modification of any exhibit for any reason; and (c) evict or ban any exhibitor whose exhibit, materials or conduct is objectionable for any reason.
- Violation of any regulations on the part of the exhibitor, its employees or agents shall void the right to occupy space, and such exhibitor will forfeit to Baptist Health CME all monies that may have been paid.
- Upon evidence of violation, Baptist Health CME may take possession of the space occupied by the exhibitor and may remove all persons and goods at the exhibitor’s risk. The exhibitor shall pay all expenses and damages that Baptist Health may thereby incur.
- Exhibitor agrees to be responsible for his/her own property and acknowledges that neither Baptist Health nor the facility assume responsibility for damage to, loss of or theft of property.
- Exhibitor shall release and hold harmless and indemnify Baptist Health from any and all claims, obligations, liabilities, causes of action, lawsuits, damages, and assessments, including legal fees, that result from an allegation of negligence on the part of the exhibitor or Baptist Health or third parties in the use of the exhibit space or activities in connection with the use of the exhibit space.
Special Accessibility Needs
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Baptist Health CME will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities at this symposium. Please contact Anna Busto if you require special accomodations.
I have read and I agree to the Terms and Conditions for Baptist Health CME Exhibit Hall Participation for the Summit of the Americas on Immunotherapies for Hematologic Malignancies, Third Annual symposium.