Baptist Health South Florida is accepting e-poster abstracts highlighting the latest innovations in primary care medicine for presentation at the Primary Care Focus Symposium Online course, July 28, 2021.
Topics appropriate for consideration include innovative clinical programs, quality improvement and patient safety initiatives, interprofessional education, and methods to effect change in heath behaviors in primary care health.
Please review the detailed guidelines for submitting e-poster abstracts. Once you have reviewed them, be sure to complete the Submission Form.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract text should not exceed 500 words.
- A standard font like Arial should be used to format the text.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Submit an Attestation and Disclosure Form for the presenting author. No content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.
- Only an abstract –– not the actual poster –– may be submitted for consideration.
- Baptist Health South Florida CME will accept abstracts previously submitted or presented at other scientific meetings.
Review and Include
- Relevance/importance to primary care health
- Clarity of the submission
A Review Team will be assigned to review and approve all e-poster abstract submissions. Reviewers will recuse themselves from reviewing submissions in the event of a conflict of interest.
Selected e-Poster abstracts will be available for viewing online from July 2021 to July 2022.
|Due Wednesday, May 19|
Submit your completed abstract using the forms linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Zimmett at:
|Other Important Dates|
|Notification of abstract acceptance/nonacceptance will be emailed to the submitting author||Wednesday, May 26|
|Last date to submit a request for abstract withdrawal||Saturday, June 5|
|Last date for authors to submit a final PDF of their accepted e-Posters||Monday, June 28|