A multidisciplinary team approach to care is fostered through peer-to-peer discussion and collaboration. The team diagnosis and treatment, includes radiological, pathological findings and immunohistochemical testing, bridges these gaps across the continuum of care in order to enhance the overall quality of patient-centered GYO cancer care.
Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, General Surgeons, Pathologists, Radiologists, Pharmacists, Nurses, Social Workers, Radiologic Technologists, Patient Care Facilitators and all Personnel involved in the care of the GYO cancer patient.
- Upon completion of this conference, participants should be better able to:
- Implement optimal course of treatment for hematology cancer patients.
- Utilize multiple disciplinary approaches to diagnosis and treatment options, including radiological findings, pathological findings and immunohistochemical testing.
- Determine cancer staging using various modalities.
- Promote a multidisciplinary team approach by bridging gas across the continuum of care in order to enhance the overall quality of patient-centered cancer care.
- Pathologists: Norberto Cartagena, M.D., Ronald Goerss, M.D., Edwin Gould, M.D., Niloofar Nasseri-Nik, M.D., Rajshri Shah, M.D., Douglas Reale, M.D., Christian Otrakji, M.D., Andrew Renshaw, M.D., Daniel rubin, M.D., Andrea Subhawong, M.D. and Manuel Menes, M.D.
- Radiologists: Hao Vuong, M.D., Lawrence Elgarresta, M.D., Surya N. Chundru, M.D., Prasuna Inampudi, M.D.
- Radiation Oncologists: Allie Garcia-Serra, M.D., Maria-Amelia Rodrigues, M.D., Mario Fagundez, M.D.
- Surgeons: John Diaz, M.D., Troy Gatcliffe, M.D., Nicholas Lambrou, M.D., Eric Schroeder, M.D.
- Medical Oncologists: Federico Albrecht, M.D., Santiago Aparo, M.D., Frances Behrmann, M.D. and Siddhartha Venkatappa, M.D.
Physician moderators take responsibility for facilitating the discussion and ensuring that conversations are evidenced-based and do not promote commercial interests. They are also responsible for disclosing when off-label treatment approaches have been addressed.
Non-faculty contributors and others involved in the planning, development, and editing/review of the content have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Baptist Health South Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Baptist Health has been re-surveyed by the ACCME and awarded Commendation for 6 years as a provider of CME for physicians.
Baptist Health South Florida designates these live activities for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. each. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These activities have been approved for 1 credit hour, CE Broker Course #20-633178 by the Florida Boards of Medicine and Osteopathic Medicine.